First off, I do know how to write in paragraphs, but something is wrong with the coding on my website. Hopefully I can have this fixed fast! Can you all believe that Christmas Eve is one month from today! YIKES, is all I have to say!!! I don’t know how many of you shop online, but for me, it’s my favorite way during the holidays. Don’t get me wrong, I love to go into the stores to get into the Christmas Spirit, but I don’t like the crowds and lines. When I do go, it’s usually at the beginning of the week and early in the day. I just find that shopping online is a no stress way to do it.
Oh joy!…Black Friday happens this week. Do you know why it’s called Black Friday? The term originated in Philadelphia by the Police Department. They coined the phrase to describe the mayhem surrounding pedestrian and auto traffic the day after Thanksgiving. Makes perfect sense to me! I do not partake in it anymore, it’s too stressful. That’s why I would rather get out my computer and go to town in the comfort of my own home.
So, retailers are already giving discounts for Black Friday. I wanted to share some of those with you. If you are like me, it’s buy one for me and one for whomever!
- BARNEYS WAREHOUSE- All clearance items are an additional 50% off. I found this beautiful throw, these “wild west spur” notecards, this leopard print scarf, and Bric’s X-Bag Spinner Trolley
- SEPHORA- - Nail polish and makeup sets are up to 50% off . This mini mani Advent Calendar is so fun! For the make-up lover, this Master Class Palette would be such an artistic gift!
- J.CREW- Is offering 30% off Winterpicks and Fall Sale, with code SHOPNOW. I love this quilted v-neck vest , this cashmere chunky turtleneck, and this men’s summit fleece vest
- SHOPBOP- Save up to 70% off on wear now styles.This Vita Fede Crystal bracelet would be a great gift for you or your daughter/ daughter in law. Love this wear with everything beaded tassel necklace by Chan Luu . My favorite thing in the sale is this fur striped sweater. How cozy!!!
- NEIMAN MARCUS- Neiman’s is offering 40% off many items. This sexy ZAC by Zac Posen metallic skirt would be perfect to wear to a Holiday party. Pair it with a black or white chunky sweater. My daughter in law has been wearing this Theory puffer vest, and it is adorable! Who wouldn’t like a pair of Rag and Bone boots on sale too!
- PIPERLIME-25% off site wide with code IHEARTNYC. Ends Nov. 28th. Loving this jeweled boyfriend cardigan. How cute is this Clare V. silver clutch? My favorite boots, two years running, are these Stuart Weitzman’s. LOVE!!! If you are in the market for a pretty and classic coat, this one is a great price!
- ONE KINGS LANE- This is just one of my favorite sites! I have bought so many things from artwork, antiques, linens, glassware, furniture, and luggage. There is a sale every single day!
Hope this gives you a little bit of a starting point, or some help on sales. Wishing you a great start to a “thank-filled” week!
As always, thank you for reading
Image via PINTEREST